City of Madison Election Officials are required to attend training or watch a training webinar before every election that they work. View upcoming training options.
There is no need to RSVP for training sessions.
- Checking ID
- Election Day Registrations
- Election Day Registrations - Second Official
- Ineligible Voter List
- Processing Absentee Ballots
- Provisional Ballots
- Returning Provisional Voter
- Remaking Ballots
- Remaking Ballots for a Partisan Primary
City of Madison Election Official Guide
- Counting Votes Manual, State Elections Commission
- Respecting Cultural Differences at the Polls
- Equity & Engagement at the Polls
These videos were offered as training for previous elections. The webinar for the current election can be found on the training website.
- Election Official Ethical Considerations
- Balanced and Secure Elections
- New Chief Inspectors: Beyond the Baseline
Wisconsin Elections Commission Manual
The Wisconsin Elections Commission has compiled an Election Day Manual for Election Officials.