The Disability Rights and Services Specialist can help you understand your rights, self-advocate, and informally resolve issues about work, housing, public places, and public services in the City of Madison. For more information contact:

Rebecca Hoyt
Disability Rights and Services Specialist
(608) 266-6511

You also have the right to File a Complaint if you believe you have been discriminated against in housing, employment or public accommodations with the Department of Civil Rights, Equal Opportunities Division. A Civil Rights Complaint is a formal process.  It may involve an investigation, a dispute resolution meeting, and/or a hearing.