Enforcement Requests are granted based on two criteria:
- The first is whether or not it presents an undue hardship
- And whether or not it alters the nature of the program
To request a modification fill out the form
- Once a request is submitted we will begin discussions with the department.
- We will provide a letter granting the accommodation, or an explanation of why it was denied.
- If a request is denied alternate requests can and should be made, this process is interactive and we want to ensure access to services.
We have worked collaboratively with other city agencies to create and build accessible facilities and at the legislative level. Some highlights include:
- Efforts to eliminate minimum wage