If you believe you have been discriminated against you may be able to file a complaint with the Equal Opportunities Division (210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Room 523, Madison).
- File a Formal Complaint of Discrimination
- Need assistance with a complaint: Find a Community Partner near you
Additional resources about the City of Madison-Equal Opportunities Division, complaints of discrimination, and what to do after filing a complaint:
- Can I File a Complaint?
- Filing a Complaint with the EOD: A Guide for the Complainant
- Sample Complaint Form
- Case Processing: Stages After Filing a Complaint
- Complaint Process Flow Chart
- Attorney Referral List