Note: Please see the Flood Damage link.

Note: For general repairs over $500, contact Building Inspection (608) 266-4551.

Use these data sheets for Central Air Conditioners (site plan needed if installing a condenser); Electrical Outlets, Switches or Fixtures; Furnaces; and Water Heater or Softeners.

Data Sheets for Building Permits, HVAC, Plumbing

1 & 2 Family Construction Only

Mechanical Replacements

Related Projects & Resources

  • General Plumbing Approval Application
  • Water Utility Forms
    • Connect to an existing water service
    • Install a new water service
    • Replace a water service
    • Change the location of the water meter, its inlet or outlet, valves, the meter bypass, or meter test piping
    • Install sewer deduct meters-no fee required