Learn more about in-person services and schedule an in-person appointment.
Active Enforcement of Peak Hour Lane Restrictions Resume Regular Enforcement Schedule
Along with alternate side parking restrictions, which also begin on Monday, November 16, active enforcement of peak hour parking regulations will return to normal. Citations will resume for these restrictions. Though the restrictions were never officially lifted, leniency was given due to lower peak hour traffic rates since March.
With the upcoming winter season, these peak hour lanes are necessary for proper snow removal in these areas. These lanes will also allow for better traffic flow during snowstorms.
Information to remember:
- Peak hour restrictions occur in areas impacted by heavier traffic flow during commuter times. Signs are posted highlighting these brief morning and evening restrictions.
- Businesses with established curbside pickup will be allowed to continue using the spaces for their customers.
- To avoid citation, pay attention to all posted signage in the areas where parking is permitted.
- Residential Permit Parking and 1-hr & 2-hr non-metered restrictions remain temporarily suspended.
- All on-street meters are enforced M-Sa, 8am – 6pm.