Portland Park Basketball Court Replacement
City Parks Division is reconstructing the basketball court at Portland Park in 2020. The existing court was in poor condition, contained cracking asphalt, and was showing signs of deterioration.
A new master plan was approved for Portland Park in 2019 which included a slightly revised location for the basketball court and the addition of a Gaga ball area.
The project consists of the following:
- Removal of the existing basketball court and standards
- Restoration of the existing court area to turf
- Installation of a new standard half court basketball area and gaga ball area
- Striping of the new court to half court standards
- Installation of a new asphalt path spur to serve the court
Work is scheduled to be complete by end of 2020.
A schematic of the proposed improvements is shown below in the revised master plan document.
If you have questions or comments please contact Corey Stelljes at (608) 266-6518 or email@example.com.