Meeting Schedule + Virtual Type 2 Meetings Training
This is a two-part training for City of Madison committee staff, provided by Information Technology. If you have already attended one of these trainings, or if you do not host Type 2 virtual meetings, you may choose to register for only one of the sessions.
Please note that all staff must be trained on the legislative process before attending either of these trainings. If you need legislative training, please contact the Clerk's Office.
For complete information on Committee Meetings and resources, visit Virtual Committee Meetings.
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
During this training, we will discuss the City of Madison Meeting Schedule application. We'll go over how to:
- Schedule and manage meetings
- Add agendas, minutes, Zoom information, and other meeting details
- Manage online registration for public comments
- Manage information about your committees
This training is required for all committee staff.
Type 2 Virtual Meeting Hosts
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Type 2 virtual meetings are facilitated by City committee staff. During this training, we'll go over how to:
- Reserve Zoom licenses and schedule meetings in Zoom
- Use host and co-host controls in Zoom
- Manage committee members and public registrants during a virtual meeting
This training is required for all Type 2 committee staff. All staff must receive Virtual Meeting Host Training before facilitating a meeting. Two staff members must be trained for each committee that will be meeting virtually, including subcommittees and workgroups.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.