Everybody Wins: How to Turn Conflict into Collaboration
We all struggle with conflict in one form or another every day. This straightforward "how-to" program helps employees recognize and effectively deal with the three most common conflict situations in the workplace. The course will cover the following objectives:
- Understand why conflict in the workplace happens.
- Know how to change your perspective of conflict.
- Identify the three most common workplace conflict situations:
- Peer-to-Peer Conflict - How do you deal with a conflict that is between you and your co-worker?
- Work-Team Conflict - How do you deal with conflict that happens in your team?
- Manager-to-Employee Conflict - What do you do when the conflict is between you and your boss?
- Identify the five different ways people deal with conflict.
- Use the "Everybody Wins" approach in a conflict situation
- Take personal responsibility for dealing with conflict, diversity and disagreement