Design Thinking Your Way Through Any Challenge
In this webinar, participants will learn the phases of a design thinking approach. The session will include specific examples of successfully implemented design thinking projects, as well as an action planning activity for participants to sketch out a way that they might use design thinking in their professional or personal life.
- Empathize - Through a variety of primary research methods, develop authentic understanding of the people experiencing the challenge you set out to address
- Define - Use the latent and blatant needs that you observed in research to prioritize, scope, and communicate the details of the problem space
- Ideate - In collaboration with cross-disciplinary colleagues, develop multiple potential solutions that build upon each other and leverage broad expertise
- Prototype - Rapidly create a representation of one or many potential solutions in order to gain quick, low cost feedback on your idea
- Test - Share the prototype with your intended users and develop a plan for evaluating how well the solution concept meets their needs and expectations