Critical Thinking, Innovation & Creativity
This course will provide critical thinking skills, with a focus on innovation, creativity, and the barriers and benefits to each. The course will cover the following objectives:
- Identify reflective, conceptual, analytical, and deductive, reasoning.
- Understand how decisions may effect an overall department and organization, both decisions made and not made.
- Learn to move from perception and assumption to reality and fact.
- Apply critical thinking skills in decision making and management.
- Identify reasons innovation & creativity are essential to an organization.
- Identify barriers to innovation & creativity.
- Review examples of products, services, and companies that have transformed industries.
- Discuss re-engineering vs. process improvement.