Elmside Circle Park Playground Replacement
Last Updated: 03/21/2019
The City of Madison replaced the playground at Elmside Circle Park!
The City of Madison Parks Division held two playground meetings to discuss playground improvements at Elmside Circle Park.
The first meeting was a playground workshop held with two other neighborhoods on November 8th 2017 at Whitehorse Middle School. At this meeting City staff presented the playground design process and seek input from the neighborhood on the park playground.
The City of Madison held a second public input meeting regarding the project on December 11t h 2017 at 6:00 pm at Barriques on Atwood at 2166 Atwood Avenue, Madison, WI.
November 8, 2017
- Park Playground Input Process
- Elmside Circle Park Neighborhood Playground Map
- Elmside Circle Park Existing Conditions
- Elmside Circle Park Existing Site Photos
- Playground Equipment Examples
- Playground Workshop Highlights for Elmside Circle Park
December 11, 2017
- Playground Equipment Option One
- Playground Equipment Option Two
- Final Playground Option (Combined elements of one and two based on neighborhood feedback.
Construction is anticipated to begin in late July, 2018, pending the successful award of the playground installation contract. For more information on the playground replacement construction schedule, please contact Mike Sturm at firstname.lastname@example.org