Brigham Park Basketball court replacement
Last Updated: 06/18/2019
City Parks Division is reconstructing the basketball court at Brigham Park in 2019. The existing court was in poor condition, contained cracking asphalt, and was showing signs of cracking and deterioration. The playground was relocated here in 2018 and a new path was installed to provide access.
The 2019 project will consist of the following:
- Removal of the existing basketball court and standard
- Restoration of the old court area to turf
- Installation of a new standard half court basketball area
- Striping of the new court to half court standards
- Installation of new four square courts
- Installation of a new asphalt path spur to serve the courts
This project is currently under design. A schematic of the proposed improvements is shown below.
Construction is expected to start in September and be finished in November.
If you have questions or comments please contact Corey Stelljes at (608) 266-6518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.