April 28, 2022, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Central – Transportation & Innovation Expo, Alliant Energy Center, 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison, Wisconsin
Presented by Alliant Energy, the City of Madison, Madison Gas & Electric, and Wisconsin Clean Cities.
Register now for the Transportation & Innovation Expo April 28 in Madison! Our sustainable transportation, infrastructure, technology and fleet vehicle conference & expo is the must-attend event of the year.
- Attend breakout sessions to hear from industry experts how sustainable transportation choices can reduce emissions and improve your bottom line
- Learn about the latest transportation technologies
- Check out a variety of sustainable vehicles & pieces of equipment in the 70,000+-square-foot exhibit hall. Access to the expo hall only is free and open to the public throughout the day. There is no need to register in advance for free expo hall access.
- Get behind the wheel of an electric vehicle during the ride and drive. Ride & drive access is free and open to the public. There is no need to register in advance for free ride and drive access.
Our last Transportation & Innovation Expo was the largest one-day sustainable transportation event in Wisconsin, with more than 300 sustainable transportation stakeholders from Washington D.C. to California participating, more than 50 exhibitors in the 70,000-square foot expo hall, more than 60 vehicles and pieces of equipment on display and 30 industry experts speaking during breakout sessions. This is a must-attend event. Secure your space now!
The event is FREE for fleet managers and students, but registration IS required.
The event will follow all COVID-19 guidelines put forth by Public Health Madison Dane County
Become a sponsor or exhibitor
and help us make this an event to remember by:
- Sharing information about the latest technology and solutions in the Exhibition Hall;
- Displaying your vehicle or equipment; and,
- Participating in the Ride & Drive and showing off your alternative fuel or electric vehicle!
- Tesla Model 3 - Garlan Garner
- Electric Yard Spotter - Orange EV
- 1981 Electric DeLorean - Hoffman Manufacturing
- Chevy Tahoe with eCoolPark anti-idling system - Bergstrom Automotive
Watch the highlights from the last Transportation & Innovation Expo!