Per Madison General Ordinance 4.21  every person furnishing rooms or lodging within the City of Madison shall file with the Treasury an application for permit for each place of business.  Application form and informational letter can be accessed using the following links.

Informational Letter Transient Room Tax Application

Mail to:

City of Madison Treasury
Madison Municipal Building
215 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Rm. 153
Madison, WI  53703